ISO/IEC 27032 Cyber Security Trainings
Start from $2200
Auto-Formation niveau Lead Cybersecurity Manager (Self training)
6 months of access
Conditions liées à l’auto-formation
- La formation se déroule en mode auto-formation sans instructeur à votre rythme;
- L’examen se fera en ligne;
Take This Course
What is ISO/IEC 27032?The term ISO/IEC 27032 refers to ‘Cybersecurity’ or ‘Cyberspace security,’ which is defined as the protection of privacy, integrity, and accessibility of data information in the Cyberspace. Therefore, Cyberspace is acknowledged as an interaction of persons, software and worldwide technological services. The international standard ISO/IEC 27032 is intended to emphasize the role of different securities in the Cyberspace, regarding information security, network and internet security, and critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP). ISO/IEC 27032 as an international standard provides a policy framework to address the establishment of trustworthiness, collaboration, exchange of information, and technical guidance for system integration between stakeholders in the cyberspace.
Why is ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager important for You?The ISO/IEC 27032 standard is essential for all businesses to utilize. The risk of security threats is increasing on a daily basis as we rely more on the cyberspace. However, the ISO/IEC 27032 standard provides guidelines regarding the protection and long-term sustainability of business processes. In addition, it equips individuals with the ability to develop a policy framework on which identifies the processes that are the most vulnerable to cyber-attacks; and that must be considered in order to ensure that business and clients will not be at risk. ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity training provides a real-world solution to individuals in protecting their privacy and organization data from phishing scams, cyber-attacks, hacking, data breaches, spyware, espionage, sabotage and other cyber threats. Being certified with ISO/IEC 27032 will demonstrate to your clients and stakeholders that you can manage and provide solutions to their cyber security issues.
Benefits of PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
- Becoming a Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager enables you to:
- Protect the organization’s data and privacy from cyber threats
- Strengthen your skills in the establishment and maintenance of a Cybersecurity program
- Develop best practices to managing cybersecurity policies
- Improve the security system of organization and its business continuity
- Build confidence to stakeholders for your security measures.
- Respond and recover faster in the event of an incident
This course does not have any sections.