ISO/IEC 27035 Incident Management Trainings
Start from $2200
Auto-Formation niveau Lead Incident Manager(Self training)
6 months of access
Conditions liées à l’auto-formation
- La formation se déroule en mode auto-formation sans instructeur à votre rythme;
- L’examen se fera en ligne;
Take This Course
What is ISO/IEC 27035?
In today’s business world, information security incidents are considered to be uncertain risks which can seriously damage a business. Thus, organizations must take actions to promptly identify, evaluate and effectively manage the incidents. The ISO/IEC 27035 Information Security Incident Management is an international standard that provides best practices and guidelines for conducting a strategic incident management plan and preparing for an incident response.
The ISO/IEC 27035 Information Security Incident Management delivers the prime principles of security to prevent and respond effectively to information security incidents. In addition, the ISO/IEC 27035 incorporates specific processes for managing information security incidents, events, and potential vulnerabilities.
Why is Information Security Incident Management important for you?
The organizations that have an Information Security Incident Management in place will be capable of managing business risks. Likewise, an ISO/IEC 27035 framework is an important feature of a security structure in an organization for an effective information security management, incident mitigation and the ability to build a sustainable business process. The ISO/IEC 27035 Information Security Incident Management is aimed to help individuals with comprehensive expertise to detect, report and assess information security incidents.
ISO/IEC 27035 Information Security Incident Management will help individuals to become worldwide recognized security professionals and be capable of minimizing the effect of any incident in an organization. This international standard is applicable to all individuals with interest in information technology security and eager to learn the utmost skills and knowledge to protect their organization from security incidents and reduce business financial impacts.
Benefits of PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Information Security Incident Management
By becoming certified against ISO/IEC 27035 Information Security Incident Management you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, approaches, and tools for an effective information security incident management
- Learn the most advanced techniques to respond properly and efficiently to information security incidents
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to establish and manage an information security incident management team
- Diminish any possible interruption and negative impacts on business operations
- Improve your information security management skills and incident process analysis
- Obtain knowledge on best practices of information security management
This course does not have any sections.